If Evander Kane wants out of Winnipeg, Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff is not letting it be known. Kirk Cousins Jersey Cheap . Cheveldayoff spoke to the Winnipeg media Friday afternoon in regards to the speculation that Kane is unhappy with his current situation and has asked for a trade. "With specific reference to Evander, the situation where he was asked those questions, I think hes been asked those questions year after year after year, since hes been here and since he has signed the contract," said t erence to Evander, the situation where he was asked those questions, I thin he GM. "So Evander is a Winnipeg Jet and what I took from his comments there are that hes excited about being healthy and training this summer and really looking forward to a solid summer of training." Kane had an interview with Vancouvers TEAM 1040 on Tuesday and was vague on whether or not he wanted to return to the team. "Well, I think Im a Winnipeg Jet right now," Kane told host Matt Sekeres. "And, you know, theres been speculation and rumours the three years since I got there. So well see what happens and well carry on as if Im a Winnipeg Jet." Cheveldayoff called Kane a "professional," during Fridays media scrum and said he expects the 22-year-old to be at the peak of his performance when training camp rolls around. "If I answer every question or every rumour or every speculation that a player may or may not have asked something, may or may not have said something, Id be answering those all day long," said Cheveldayoff. "Evander Kane is a Winnipeg Jet and thats how we are moving forward." Kane, who signed a six-year, $31.5 million contract with the Jets in 2012, has been the subject of trade rumours since last season. He scored 19 goals and added 22 assists in 63 games with the Jets in 2013-14. In five NHL seasons - all with the Winnipeg /Atlanta franchise - hes scored 99 goals and 200 points. Minnesota Vikings Throwback Jerseys . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Fran Tarkenton Jersey Cheap . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy.PITTSBORO, Ind. - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race.Officials say 78-year-old Larry Sparks and 77-year-old Jacqueline Sparks of Pittsboro, Indiana, died in Mondays crash. WBIR-TV reports their recreational vehicle went off Interstate 75 near Jellico, Tennessee, and ran into a tree.Larry Sparks was a teacher aand principal at Tri-West High School near Indianapolis and his wife was a retired elementary teacher. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys. District superintendent Rusty King tells WTHR-TV that Sparks loved telling people about being Gordons driving instructor.Gordon posted Twitter and Facebook messages saying he was saddened by Sparks death.Neighbour Edward Whaley says the couple loved NASCAR events and was returning from Sundays race in Martinsville, Virginia. Wholeslae JerseysNFL Jerseys CheapWholesale NBA JerseysCheap NHL JerseysCheap MLB JerseysWholesale Soccer JerseysCheap College JerseysCheap Football JerseysCheap Basketball JerseysCheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '